Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday

Today is another day. A gloomy one. I'm in a much better mood when it's sunny outside. Oh well, just two days of rain then it'll be nice. But I'm kind of sad today. Today is my cat's birthday, the one who died. I always remember what a great cat Checkers was and how brave he was.

I need to get started writing a short story. My mind is full of ideas, but I have to stick to one.

I need to take advantage of my time. I was injured in a fall in February and have been off work since Feb 14. I'm due to return on March 27th, but that's only if the dr releases my work restrictions.

I'm trying to be as productive as I can. I've been researching lots of Web sites having to do with writing and editing to try to get as much information as I can, plus I started this blog, a new thing for me. It's kind of scary because it's almost an invasion of my privacy. Who knows who's out there!

As an editor (both freelance and full time), I need to try to find some freelance work while I'm home. I've already done one job, despite being in a sling (left shoulder) and a cast (right arm). I'm so happy now that the cast has come off. I also need to finish a Spanish proofreading test and submit that, but right now I'm trying to experiment with this blog. This is fun!!! Later.

No comments: